RE: [Karlnet] Drop in Throughput?

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Drop in Throughput?
From: "Support" <support@karlnet.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 13:37:07 -0400
The drop in throughput would be 1/2 if you are going through a repeater with
only one radio in it.  This happens because the bridge has to handle each
packet twice.

Going through a repeater (bridge) with two radios the drop in throughput
wouldn't be as much, but I don't have the test results in front of me to
tell.  I would think it would be less than 5%.

Doug Harman
KarlNet, Inc.
525 Metro Place North
Suite 100