Re: [CQ-Contest] Selecting a band on a K3

To: Carol Richards <n2mm@comcast.net>, CQ Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Selecting a band on a K3
From: "Bob Wilson, N6TV" <n6tv@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2024 19:15:05 -0700
Hold down the MENU button (CONFIG).  While the CONFIG menu is displayed,
you may use BAND UP/DOWN to move the K3 to any band you like, including 20m.

Once on 20m, rotate the VFO B knob to select BND MAP.

Change 20 OUT to 20 IN by rotating VFO A.

Repeat for other bands you may want to map in or out of the band map
rotation.

Tap MENU to close.

Band Up/Down should now allow you to get to 20m or any of the "IN" bands.

73,
Bob, N6TV