Re: [CQ-Contest] Was "2024 ARRL DX CW Raw Scores - Is the LP Winner from

To: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Was "2024 ARRL DX CW Raw Scores - Is the LP Winner from MO - REALLY?
From: WW3S <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 20:58:47 -0500
My two cents , a top entry should be required to identify the station they
operated from, if different than their home station…..and 95+ % of the
operators already do….I just dont understand the secrecy, but sooner or later
the suspect logs will be made public, then the real crowd sourcing can begin….

Sent from my iPad