Re: [CQ-Contest] Was "2024 ARRL DX CW Raw Scores - Is the LP Winner from

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Was "2024 ARRL DX CW Raw Scores - Is the LP Winner from MO - REALLY?
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 14:37:38 -0500
Pete, I would say a typo in the log submission is very unlikely unless ME
was also mis-sent as MO in the state portion of the exchange  At least
that's the way it sounds to me listening to the recordings on
https://qsorder.hamradiomap.com/  .
It sounds like KO1A may have been operating 2BSIQ which does significantly
boost the score.

John KK9A

Pete Smith N4ZR wrote:

Frankly, given the cluster of Remote Ham Radio sites with excellent
antennas and full legal power in Maine, I am inclined to the belief that
it is an ME vs MO ttpo.  RHR could surely clarify this from their
records.  How about it, guys?

73, Pete N4ZR