[CQ-Contest] When a W1 doesn't win a DX contest

To: Reflector Cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] When a W1 doesn't win a DX contest
From: ko7ss--- via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 17:05:17 +0000 (UTC)
Ed, N1UR wrote:

"Guys, I have nothing to add on the valid questions being asked about the
most recent and past KO1A (IZ3EYZ) operations.  However, as someone
noted, I was very sick for this contest and only put in 32 hours.  And those
32 hours were not my best.  Had I been in "fighting form", I would have
easily been north of 5 Million points for this contest.

So part of the "win" is that."

Goodness! When one of the chosen W1 elites doesn't win a DX contest
the winner didn't have a "win", they had a win and you didn't. No quotation
marks needed.

73, Bill ZF2SS / KO7SS