Re: [CQ-Contest] K0SR Vindicated (Was "2024 ARRL DX CW Raw Scores - Is t

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] K0SR Vindicated (Was "2024 ARRL DX CW Raw Scores - Is the LP Winner from MO - REALLY?)
From: Mike Fatchett W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 09:12:41 -0700
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, there used to be a time when conditions were just right that stations in the West had a fleeting chance to win a DX contest.  This was the time when you could run JA's for hours and hours.  That ship sailed long ago.

It will be curious to hear the rest of this story.

W0MU