Re: [CQ-Contest] Online scoreboard usage stats (was Re: I watch Contesto

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Online scoreboard usage stats (was Re: I watch Contestonlinescore but I don't post my own score)
From: Victor VA2WA <va2wdq@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 10:57:16 -0500
Interesting discussion.

Speaking about statistics we saw 2.8K unique users browsing the
https://contestonlinescore.com/ in the past CQ WW CW 2023 weekend (Nov
25-26). The user activity peak was on Sunday Nov 26 with the number of
1.854 unige users. The number of reported scores was 1033. That stats
report generated by Google Analytics for the OnlineContestScore website.
That's the only one part of the picture. As we know a lot of users are
using another scoring site - contest.run. And I guess their numbers are
close to ours. We can assume there are at least 2-3 guys monitoring scores
silently for every one scoring entry.

73!
Victor
VA2WA