Re: [CQ-Contest] Contests, on the air or internet?

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contests, on the air or internet?
From: Lee Hiers <lee.hiers@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 09:31:56 -0500
I get that some - often it's "TU LEE"...then I know they've pulled the info
from their brain, or more likely CWT roster or NAQP history or similar.  I
also get the occasional "TU BILL" - I know those are computer lookups, as
my first name is William on QRZ, and I never go by William or Bill.

I don't have a lot of heartburn over it either way.  I'll often look people
up during the contest to see where in Wisconsin they are, or what their
antenna is or whatever...but that's when I'm just playing.  And it's not to
operate the contest on the internet, as much as it's just light
entertainment.

73 de Lee, AA4GA