[CQ-Contest] ARRL 10-Meter Contest photo request

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 10-Meter Contest photo request
From: Andrew Goss via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 22:15:45 +0000 (UTC)
It's early December, and by now, you've probably lost track of which contest is
next. The ARRL 160-Meter contest is over, so it must be ... the  ARRL 10-Meter
Contest starting Saturday at 0000Z. All the signs point towards a big weekend.
Participation is likely to surpass last year's 5,722 submitted logs. Keep your
fingers crossed for good conditions.
I've stepped into the shoes of Scott, K7ZO who wrote the extended results
article for the 10-Meter contest for a decade. He drew on a wealth of
experience, and was able to plumb the logs for deep insights -- knowledge and
skills I'm still working on. One idea he had and passed onto me was asking
participants to directly relate their experience during the weekend. To that
end I'm developing a simple Google form to gather intel and material for the
article. I'll send a link next Monday.
There is nothing to do yet, and many of you submit information via the ARRL
soapbox link, or to 3830, which of course you should still do. One thing that
we are not getting enough of is PHOTOS. So during the weekend, remember to snap
a few, and then plan to to submit them, along with comments about your
operation and anything else of interest, via a link I send next week.
Good luck this weekend, Andy AA5JF