Re: [CQ-Contest] RST?

To: "cq-contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RST?
From: JOHN GEIGER via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 14:10:38 -0600
What problem currently exists with using RST as part of the exchange that we
need to fix?  I wouldn't define giving everyone a 599 or 59 as a "problem".

73 John AF5CC

Sent using {0}

---- On Tue, 21 Nov 2023 11:38:17 -0600 K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us> wrote ---

I don't think lack of a prelude to the SN is a problem in SS. It's a
domestic contest, so most signals are fairly strong. If you're running
QRP, working backscatter, etc., you can always send "NR" before the SN.
However, I don't think I've ever heard any of the top SS operators do that.

73,
Scott K9MA

--
Scott  K9MA