Re: [CQ-Contest] RST?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RST?
From: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 11:38:17 -0600
I don't think lack of a prelude to the SN is a problem in SS. It's a domestic contest, so most signals are fairly strong. If you're running QRP, working backscatter, etc., you can always send "NR" before the SN. However, I don't think I've ever heard any of the top SS operators do that.

73,
Scott K9MA