Re: [CQ-Contest] Contsting Endurance...

To: Joe <nss@mwt.net>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contsting Endurance...
From: W7TMT - Patrick <W7TMT@outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 03:15:55 +0000
Brian, VE3MGY published an article in CQ Magazine back in February of 2005
titled "Putting Your Heart into Your Hobby". Brian's contest results suggest
that his approach is proven to be of value.

You can find his articles here about 80% of the way down the page.

https://www.qrz.com/db/VE3MGY

 Note that the three pages are scanned images of the CQ magazine pages and due
to Web page formatting may be clipped along the edges. In most browsers right
clicking on each page and selecting "Open in New Tab" will display the
full-page image with no clipped edges.

Patrick, W7TMT