[CQ-Contest] Sweeps CW is coming up...

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Sweeps CW is coming up...
From: Gerry Hull <vy1aaa@vy1ja.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2023 12:04:17 -0400
Fellow Contesters,

We are all excited for CQWW SSB.

However, the granddaddy of them all, ARRL SS CW, is the weekend after CQWW
SSB.

This year, we have two new sections and a bunch of section changes.

Are you planning to be on?

I won't be at VY1JA this year.  Jim, N3JT, who also has VY1JT now, will
operate J's place remotely, so TER (Old NT) should be pretty easy to work.

The two new sections are New Brunswick and Nova Scotia, formerly MAR.

I'll be operated remotely from Nova Scotia as VE1RM from the QTH of John,
VE1JS.
There's also VA1MM and VE1RGB that should be active from NS.   Mike, VE9AA
and
a few of the active MCC ops in New Brunswick should be on.   So, hopefully
Atlantic Canada
will be well represented.

Where are you going to be?

What section is going to be the tough one this year?

GL in WW and see you in sweeps!

73,

Gerry W1VE | VE1RM