[CQ-Contest] CQP

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQP
From: Bokverket <info@bokverket.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 22:33:04 +0200
Hello,

I have worked the California QSO Party from California and agree that it’s
uniquely fun.  The portable stations fanning out to those historical
gold-mining counties with less than 1,000 inhabitants, like the 49ers make for
a lot of excitement for non-Calfornian stations and ensure that stations to
work don’t run out that fast.  And fun to follow them to their next setup.
Even Modoc country in California’s NE corner could be Active.

OTOH, have experienced a corrupt patrol car, obviously in colloboration wtih
the judge in one of those counties, issued a ticket for a trumped-up charge as
we were crossing the Sierras.  Objective: Enrich the county coffer. Not fun.
Portable stations beware!

Best,
Goran/SM0DRD,
From Stockholm, Sweden