Re: [CQ-Contest] YCCC SO2R Box and 2 computers?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] YCCC SO2R Box and 2 computers?
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 20:05:23 -0400
I have no experience with the YCCC box but I am wondering what mode you are
considering doing this on. There appears to be only one USB port so probably
only one computer can be used per box. You could send CW using two separate
YCCC SO2R boxes and two computers and you should be able to split the audio
through either one of them into your headphones.  I do something similar
using two computers and two MicroHam boxes on RTTY.

John KK9A

kq2m wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know if the YCCC SO2R Box can successfully support 2
computers in an SO2R configuration?

I have already asked several knowledgeable people and they are not sure.
  The SO2R mini can NOT support 2 computers.

Is anyone currently using one YCCC SO2R box for 2 computers?  Is anyone
using 2 YCCC SO2R boxes for two computers?

Please let me know.

Tnx & 73

Bob, KQ2M