[CQ-Contest] Thank you to Chick Allen, NW3Y, from WWROF

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Thank you to Chick Allen, NW3Y, from WWROF
From: John Dorr <cqk1ar@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 16:50:06 -0400
It is my privilege to announce that the World Wide Radio Operators
Foundation has received an additional donation of $25,000 from Chick Allen,
NW3Y. These funds have been specifically earmarked for investments in Youth
programs designed to support recruitment and development of the next
generation of young contesters in our community.

As a result of Chick’s support, WWROF has already been able to invest in
Youth activities such as the recent *Youngsters on the Air (YOTA)* summer
camps this summer in Europe and North America with more programs to come.

On behalf of the WWROF, I want to personally thank Chick for his
partnership and look forward to the future impact we will experience with
young contesters around the world!

73, John, K1AR

Director, WWROF