Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2022 Stations - Why the silence?

To: "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2022 Stations - Why the silence?
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 12:25:24 -0400

"Folks, we only learn from our experiences.  There is nothing gained by
silence."

 I don't think anything is gained about the continued nitpicking about WRTC
2022. It's history. I saw Randy's YouTube interview and I thought he handled
the questions about the problems that the Italians had very diplomatically.

 I wasn't in Italy but I have to say that it's a miracle that the Italians even
pulled this off with all the challenges they faced - COVID-19 and major
flooding in the Bologna area just about a month before the event, that required
finding new sites. Sure everything wasn't perfect but in the end I think it was
a success event. Most of the comments I've seen on the WRTC-2022 mailing list
are positive. So lets just move on to WRTC 2026 in the U.K. I know many of the
organizing team as they are FOC members. I know they will do a good job.
Qualifying starts with CQWW DX SSB this year.

Jeff KU8E