Re: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: WRTC operator write ups / comments

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: WRTC operator write ups / comments
From: Barry W2UP <w2up.co@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 06:23:30 -0600
I have been doing a fair bit of international travel since Covid
restrictions ended.  I've had the 5 vaccinations.  I caught Covid once (Jan
2023), most likely from a lunch break in a ski lodge.  It wasn't a big deal.

FWIW, I STILL wear a mask when in crowded places, such as airports, trains,
buses, etc., but not stores, supermarkets or restaurants.

Barry, W2UP, M.D.