[CQ-Contest] Fwd: WRTC operator write ups / comments

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: WRTC operator write ups / comments
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 18:07:29 -0700
Well, it sure sounded like you meant him.  You might consider clarifying that publicly.

FWIW, I have had all 5 vaccinations, but I no longer wear a mask anywhere it's not required, and have not yet had a brush with COVID.  My turn may be coming, but I'm relying on the vaccinations to mitigate the resulting illness.  Oh, and I'm 82.

73, Pete N4ZR