Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC call signs

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC call signs
From: Ben Coleman NJ8J <nj8j@benshome.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 19:13:59 -0400
On 7/13/2023 6:39 AM, jpescatore--- via CQ-Contest wrote:
My company is getting paid to have me do a webinar on the risks of generative
AI, such as OpenAI ChatGPT that everyone is playing with.

Awhile back, I was watching a classic Doctor Who episode where this exchange happened:

"What are we going to do now?"
"Keep it confused, feed it with useless information. I wonder if I have a television set handy?"

At the time, I thought "This betrays how dated it is. Nowadays, if you wanted to confuse something with useless information, wouldn't you just feed it the internet?".

Now, we're seeing generative AIs like ChatGPT being build by......feeding them the internet. It's enough to give one pause.

Ben NJ8J