Re: [CQ-Contest] Encouraging Spotting of SSB QSOs in Contests

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Encouraging Spotting of SSB QSOs in Contests
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 00:52:45 -0800
On 11/19/2022 4:41 PM, Michael Walker wrote:
Why would I spot other stations that I used to make points from?

When I joined NCCC in 2006, there was a long-established club policy encouraging members to spot everything that moved -- our members, other stations, including our prime competition for the gavel at the time, PVRC. "The Leopard" award was earned by the member who produced the most spots during SS. Our philosophy that more spots promoted activity, and made things more fun for all of us.

73, Jim K9YC