Re: [CQ-Contest] RFI Faucet

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RFI Faucet
From: Keith Dutson <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:36:03 +0000 (UTC)
 In 1991 my in-laws needed a place to overnight when visiting our daughters
here in Tomball.  So, we built a 1000 sq ft apartment about 50 feet in back of
the house.  It has kitchen, kitchenette eating area, study. bedroom, bath and
walk-in closet.
When they passed away, I took over and made this my shack.  The tower is about
20 feet behind the study, and all feed lines come through the brick wall of the
study.  It was set up to operate multi-two contests, but now I just operate
single in contests.  Most of operating now is during CWT, SST and MST weekly
sessions.  I also do selected CW contests.  I plan to be on during the upcoming
ARRL 160 contest.
73, Keith NM5G