Re: [CQ-Contest] Aging contesters

To: Douglas Zwiebel <dougzzz@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Aging contesters
From: kq2m@kq2m.com
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 19:25:49 -0500

My response was based on the movie clip. To your point about medicine, what I wrote still applies.

The facts never changed, but what the doctors chose to believe and why was/is a different matter. "First, do no harm" is clear. They ignored it and the patients did not understand the risk, which can lead to tragic outcomes.

The day that I rely solely on a doctor / poorly informed medical personnel to tell me what to do is the day that I place myself in the path of harm.

Bob, KQ2M