Re: [CQ-Contest] Aging contesters

To: kq2m@kq2m.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Aging contesters
From: Douglas Zwiebel <dougzzz@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 17:49:17 -0400
I get your point and mostly don't disagree.

When it comes to medicine (not referring to covid) "facts" change all the
time.  E.g. women getting hormone replacement therapy as a "safe" option
for menopause side effects.  "Ooops, sorry about your increased risk of
cancer and heart disease."  Or thalidomide...."Oops, sorry about your
kids."  And in the Woody Allen clip (which, of course, is made up) how
cigarettes and junk food and "fat" are now deemed good for you.

Anyhow, I just thought it was a funny clip in the context of the discussion.

de Doug KR2Q