Re: [CQ-Contest] Getting more SSB spots

To: "pete.n4zr@gmail.com" <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Getting more SSB spots
From: K8MR via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 16:26:47 +0000 (UTC)
The issue affects more than people chasing spots. I don't use spots, but
occasionally find some good stuff that hasn't been spotted. (Or at least I
suspect it has not been spotted). From my small Florida condo station I can
often work that stuff. If it's been spotted and has a packet pileup, I'm not
going to break through the spot chaser pileup.
Unless maybe it's a ZF on 80 or 160.

73  -  Jim   K8MR