[CQ-Contest] TBDXC DX Marathon

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "yccc@groups.io" <yccc@groups.io>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] TBDXC DX Marathon
From: AB1J via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 14:50:38 +0000 (UTC)
Hi,

For anyone who operates in contests (any CW, SSB or Mixed contest) and doesn't
end among the top scorers but would still like some kind of recognition or
ranking, the True Blue DX Club of Glasgow, Scotland runs a year long Marathon
for CW, SSB, Mixed, QRP, LP or HP. Rules and info at

www.tbdxc.net/marathon

Any activity, contest or not, counts. You can submit an ADIF log and the proper
QSOs will be counted, according to how you registered. All bands 160-10m count,
including WARC.

They don't sponsor any other activity of their own to encourage participation.
I contacted them once to encourage them to do so, but I was promptly dismissed
with prejudice.

73,
Ken, AB1J