[CQ-Contest] What software to use...

To: Reflector Cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] What software to use...
From: N9GG via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 20:53:57 +0000 (UTC)
Hi gang --
I have used N1MM for some years and have run into some problems.
I've used other programs before - NA mostly, CT, TRlog, Writelog, too long ago
to remember.
I'd like a versatile program for Windows 10 and maybe 11 for CW contests. Right
now I  run unassisted single op, not using rig control, just keying on
transmit.
I'd like to get on as many realistic contests as possible, even though I  only
operate momentarily for a few Q's, unlike my former life as an active FRCer who
also got to guest operated at some of the very top stations.
I welcome your comments and suggestions.
Thanks and happy new year!
Go FRC!!
           Bob N9GG/WN3K