[CQ-Contest] Orlando Hamcation

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Orlando Hamcation
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 16:36:59 -0800
I am deeply troubled that ARRL would sponsor an on-site event in the middle of a pandemic, especially when so many who would likely attend are at high risk due to age or physical condition. Sponsors of the Visalia DX Convention, scheduled for early April, announced cancellation a week or two ago. Hopefully things will have settled down in time for Dayton to be reasonably safe.

This is not political statement, it is a personal one, of concern for my many friends in the ham community.

73, Jim K9YC