Re: [CQ-Contest] Working Split in Contests

To: Doug Grant <dougk1dg@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Working Split in Contests
From: Stan Zawrotny <k4sbz.stan@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 17:49:34 -0500
Doug,

Notice that I didn't refer to the frequencies as channels. As I said, they
are not rules, either. This is just what I have observed as a retired
Management Consultant and former intelligence analyst trained and
experienced in noticing patterns both in data and in behavior.

And I am not a "newer operator." I was first licensed in 1958.

Contest ebulliently,
Stan, K4SBZ