Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW DX SSB Midwest vs East Coast

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW DX SSB Midwest vs East Coast
From: Edward Sawyer <EdwardS@advanced-conversion.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 20:13:21 +0000
When you say he had 94 mor multipliers than you on 10M.....since I only had a
total of 95 multipliers on 10M and I did pretty well in the contest, how many
multipliers total did you and your friend get on 10M?  That number seems
extraordinarily out of whack to me.

It is true that East Coast will have an opportunity for more mults in CQ WW DX
than the Midwest but not by that amount.  The big issue between the 2 locations
tends to be number of Qs, not mults.  Your comparison would imply you only
worked 10 countries and a few zomes on 10M.  Is that right?

Ed  N1UR