Re: [CQ-Contest] Past Prediction of the Future of Contesting.

To: Richard F DiDonna NN3W <richnn3w@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Past Prediction of the Future of Contesting.
From: "Martin, LU5DX" <lu5dx@lucg.com.ar>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 23:16:57 -0300
Yes!
It is just a matter of time with AI progressing at a fast pace.

Besides, it is really nice to see technology innovation being led by
applications developed by radio amateurs.

Technology explorers and innovators have a place within CQ WW DX Contests.
https://cqww.com/explorer.htm
What better occasions to put technology to good test?

Vy 73,

Martín, LU5DX