[CQ-Contest] CQ World Wide RTTY Contest coming soon!

To: "'cq-contest@contesting.com'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ World Wide RTTY Contest coming soon!
From: Chris Tate - N6WM <ctate@ewnetinc.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 23:43:19 +0000
Greetings worldwide RTTY contesters!  The CQWW RTTY management team hope you
are having a safe and healthy summer.

With the conclusion of WW Digi, The 2020/2021 contest season is now underway,
so accordingly we announce this year's edition of the mother of all RTTY
competitions, the 2020 CQ World Wide RTTY contest on September 26-27, sponsored
by CQ Magazine.  This contest,  that encourages participation from all over the
world has some unique differences from its CW and SSB cousins that raise the
fun factor including a third multiplier with US/VE stations and much more
making it a favorite to the world wide RTTY contesting community.

Rules records, and past results, certificates and more are available at the
CQWW RTTY home page at http://cqwwrtty.com
The contest period runs
September 26-27 2020 0000-2359

Traditionally this contest has encouraged travel to various destinations for
many, but as we all know the new normal may prevent quite a bit of that this
season, however I am sure you will all agree that RTTY is a uniquely good mode
for remote operating, and with plenty of operators sheltered in place or
operating from home, it is quite probable there could be record participation
this year.  The entire CQWW RTTY contest team asks all participants to adhere
to the safety/medical recommendations of your respective countries/localities
when planning your contest events.   Let's work together to keep it safe and
have some fun!

This year we would like to welcome Chris Tate, N6WM as a member of the CQWW
RTTY management team.  Chris will be working with the team on contest
promotion/communication/social media and results.  To that effect please take
some time to document your efforts, big or small, take notes, offer soapbox
comments, and we welcome photos of your stations/shacks as you prepare your
stations and participate in the contest.  Feel free to contact or submit
information to him directly at n6wm@largeradio.org, and expect communications
from him periodically in the future.

We all look forward to your participation and look forward to seeing you in our
logs!

73
Ed W0YK
Rich N1IXF