Re: [CQ-Contest] SCC RTTY !! CQ RTTYops WW 28-29 th August

To: Don Hill AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SCC RTTY !! CQ RTTYops WW 28-29 th August
From: Stein-Roar Brobakken <post@lb3re.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 21:45:31 +0200
Well.

I know Many dont want to end SCC contest at all.... i think CQ WW forced
closedown, coz of a very nice weekend...

Why couldnt CQ WW committee, WWROF and FT8’ers found a weekend with lot of
dying PSK contests?

SCC was popular and buggest event to prepare CQ WW RTTY.

I dont see the strategy & plan to kill RTTY

I am born witt RTTY, will die with it in my blood

Best Regards,
Stein-Roar Brobakken
post@lb3re.com
LB3RE K3RAG