Re: [CQ-Contest] Rules for SAC 2020

To: Mats Strandberg <sm6lrr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Rules for SAC 2020
From: Stein-Roar Brobakken <post@lb3re.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 21:40:24 +0200
Well

Man have QTH out of coverage area of internet and primitive QTH...

Those are not welcomed in SAC anymore..Coz must competite in high end contest
QTH is requirement.

Not a gentleman, but luxury club

Nail in the pain and end of SAC for many who never choosen Assisted.

Best Regards,
Stein-Roar Brobakken
post@lb3re.com
LB3RE K3RAG