[CQ-Contest] Sprint Participation and Photos

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Sprint Participation and Photos
From: Jim George <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 06:52:23 -0600
As most everyone knows, the NA Sprint runs this weekend. Hopefully a whole bunch of this group will be on. Please check out a team in your area and take part. Or just get on. The key thing is activity. The "more the merrier" is the watchword!

Also, I would very much appreciate getting photos of you at your station/operating position for the Sprint results article that I write for the NCJ. These photos liven up the article and are really of interest to the gang.

Finally, for everyone living in the "Five Land" area, if you are not on a team already, please email me as I'm organizing teams from the "W5" call area. You can have any number in your call, but do need to be operating from the "W5" area.

Thanks, and 73,

Jim N3BB