Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX SSB Contest March 2020

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX SSB Contest March 2020
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 12:56:40 -0500
I also don't really have a nice station to contest from here in Georgia. There really aren't any Multi-Ops here in GA that are looking for operators.  When I lived in Ohio it was easy to find someone to operate with that was a member of the Mad River Radio Club. The contest clubs down my way in Georgia aren't very active. I like doing domestic contest from home but DX contests are a real struggle.  If anyone needs  good operator for a DX contest I have some experience operating remotely using SmartSDR which they use at WW4LL and W9SN. I also own a K3/100 , which I understand can be used with a RRC-1258 box.  I would also be willing to drive somewhere not to far from middle Georgia. Keep me in you thoughts if you might be looking for an operator.

Jeff KU8E