[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX SSB Contest March 2020

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX SSB Contest March 2020
From: CEPitts <cpitts@ec.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 16:01:56 -0500
Hello fellow contesters,

I am interested in operating with a Multi team (any category…single, multi two, multi multi) for the upcoming ARRL DX SSB Contest March 2020 If any team would like to have another operator. Although a drive to a location within approximately six-seven hours from my home QTH (southern outer banks of NC) would be ideal I am posting this at this time in the event an air fare purchase may be necessary. A Multi effort within NC/VA/SC that are within driving distance is feasible however a location further out such as GA, etc. (air fare considerations?) is not out of the question.

I had been a guest operator for several years at the now QRT W4RM station. Bill is getting ready to retire and move on to other endeavors. Bills station was located outside Manassas VA which was a six to seven-hour drive for me from my QTH. I miss the great times and efforts we had at his fine station.

Operated in other multi efforts at other stations SK W4MYA Bob, W4IY VHF MULTI efforts, WZ8P Everett in OH, NR4M Steve, and some dxpeditions. I would like to contribute to a team effort if there is a need for another operator. Love the comradery and knowing the team is doing is its best. Really enjoy contesting and having fun as well as helping provide the needs of a multi effort if one becomes available.

Besides operating I enjoy contributing in the team efforts in regards to station prep, food contribution, and I even climb if the need arises. (Have a full body harness).

Please reply off the reflector directly and I will gladly respond to any queries or offers.

Thank you and 73! Charles “Ed” Pitts, K5OF zip 28589