[CQ-Contest] New England Advantage

To: Edward Sawyer <EdwardS@sbelectronics.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] New England Advantage
From: robert wa1fcn <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 08:18:25 -0600
GM Ed

        Yes I stand corrected I was thinking DX contest. I know SS, NAQP, AA,

        and a couple others do not favor your area.  In all honesty tho there are not

        many medium or major contest where you

        do not have even  a small advantage whether it's in propagation or a time factor.

        Or even as far as antennas are concerned.  My thinking is what I could do with a high dipole

        in Ct. I now need 2 elements on 40 mtrs. at 70 ft.  here in Alabama.

        I know as someone else told me "it's what it is ".   Not an easy thing to accept for some of us.

            73  Happy 2020   BoB WA1FCN