Re: [CQ-Contest] Off Topic - Rig blaster and WSJT-X

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Off Topic - Rig blaster and WSJT-X
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2019 21:52:52 -0500
Carol,

I use a Rigblaster Advantage with my K3. Here are my settings in WJST-X:

CAT Control :

Serial Port COM4

Baud Rate 38400

Data Bits 8

Stop Bits 1

Handshake  NONE

PTT Method RTS

Transmit Audio Source  Front Mic

Mode USB

Split Operation NONE

The mic cable from the Rigblaster is plugged into to MIC connector in front of the radio . Have you checked to see if your speaker/mic is using the input/outputs from the Rigblaster and not your computer speaker/mic? Also check to make sure the volume for the Rigblaster isn't muted. My master volume is about half way up. Are you seeing any green on the left bottom side of the WJST-X program? If not you aren't getting any audio from your radio.

Hope this helps.

Jeff