[CQ-Contest] Tower safety.

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Tower safety.
From: Jack Schuster <w1wef3@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 17:26:50 -0500
I thought Jim did an excellent job with his presentation. As for throwing
it away after a tear from a fall... if I ever fell I wouldnt want to climb
again! I decided to use a full body harness after working on a 120 ft tower
for 7 hours and having my climbing belt slip down to my ankles. If there
wasnt another guy up there with me I dont know what I would have done to
pull it up to my waist. I use a Champion Radio Products light weight full
body harness after trying two others that were so heavy it was ridiculous
unless you were  an elephant. Jim DID mention rusted tower legs.  Jack W1WEF