Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW Contest in QST

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW Contest in QST
From: robert <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 10:17:48 -0500
GM Ria

    Thank you, there are many many others like Ed N1UR who feel the same way.

        Many big and little guns spend a lot of effort/money/time getting ready

            through out the year for this event. We all  deserve better.

        Ed's comment about advertisers all being in the back of the magazine also

            is correct.  In all honesty I rarely look at these. I am sure I am not alone in

                this .  A few advertisements scattered through out the magazine I believe

                    would get a better return to the advertisers investment .

                73 BoB WA1FCN