Re: [CQ-Contest] Emails During a Contest

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Emails During a Contest
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 08:26:17 -0400
Thanks everyone for your comments. I didn't have one person say I shouldn't report this so I have forwarded the email to Terry, N4TZ. The email in question was sent about 5 minutes after I worked the station.  What's saying he didn't send emails to others as well? The station in question also had one of the top scores in his category (also unassisted ) that was reported on 3830. Could he have been grabbing spots as well? That raises a lot on red flags.

Jeff KU8E