Re: [CQ-Contest] WSJT-X and contesting.

To: DXer <hfdxmonitor@gmail.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WSJT-X and contesting.
From: Christian Schneider <prickler.schneider@t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 22:01:34 +0100
As this is a list to learn especially for the many silent readers I'm really interested in an explanation about

Am 04.12.2018 um 16:17 DXer wrote:
The zombie bots out there are modifications. They are not part of the mode. The
same, or similar thing, can be done with other modes. Just because nobody talks
about them does not mean they don't exist.
I'm sure you didn't mean it in the sense "Just because nobody talks about the aliens on earth does not mean they don't exist." So please add the step from felt reality to the real facts. What kind of zombie bots are qrv in CW etc.?
Tu/73, Chris
DL8MBS