Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 10:13:32 -0400
23% of my contacts in last weekend's CQWW RTTY contest were with my own
country. I worked ZF1A for 2 points and W0YK, who was twice as far away as
ZF, for 1 point. This is much better than zero points! CQWW RTTY is still
a DX contest however working everyone for points adds to the fun. I hope
that the rules do not change.

John KK9A  W4AAA in 2017 CQWW RTTY