Re: [CQ-Contest] PJ4G ARRL DX SSB Recording by N2IC

To: Jim Stahl <jimk8mr@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] PJ4G ARRL DX SSB Recording by N2IC
From: Martin Durham <W1md@W1md.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 14:09:50 +0000
So take a look at the top 30 or so single op scores just over the last three
years of results in cqww cw and tell me there is not a major advantage to SO2R.
Virtually all entrants are SO2R. Any way you slice it having TWO radios in use
allows you to use twice the spectrum of a SO1R entrant.

Marty
W1MD