Re: [CQ-Contest] too much complaining about "poor ops" + how to "get eve

To: CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] too much complaining about "poor ops" + how to "get even"
From: jpescatore--- via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 06:06:35 -0500
Huzzah - thanks, Doug! Agree 100%

When the contesting Wiki still existing, I updated the AARGH! FAQ section to
capture issues like these. It was also published in the March 2011 NCJ, but
hasn't been online since the contesting Wiki shut down.

I've put a copy up on my Typepad blog site, you can see the Contesting AARGH!
FAQ at
http://security.typepad.com/internet_security_be_care/2016/02/the-contesting-aargh-faq.html

73 John K3TN