[CQ-Contest] TO7A

To: George K5KG via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] TO7A
From: Pca via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 01:15:29 -0500
George,

Tnx for calling me on many bands. I don't know if you
were aware when you posted about TO7A's terrible key clicks
and massive signal that the op was almost certainly
UT5UGR as he was operating as FM/UT5UGR a few days
prior to the contest.

I have some suspicions that he was running excessive power
and that the clicks may have been intentional. You may recall that he was
banned from the WW last tear after finding clear evidence of log padding.

73,
Philip