[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX no SB low power

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX no SB low power
From: robert <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 07:52:50 -0600

GM All

So once again ARRL Dx season is near and as always still no low power category for single band fans..... Now that my senior years have arrived it gets harder and harder to do all day and night to come up with a competitive score. So the past several years I do mostly single band efforts. This puts me at a disadvantage in ARRL Dx in single band category. Yes I know I have the choice one way or another and if I do not like it I can skip this contest. On the other hand is it really too much work on ARRLs part to acknowledge low power SB ( I am life long low power person ) efforts. I have posted this a couple times in previous years and received a couple private E-mails on this subject, so I know there are others waiting for the day ARRL makes an added category for us. In the mean time good
        luck to all, and yes I will still be part of  this event.

        73 BoB WA1FCN