Re: [CQ-Contest] Proposed rules changes

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Proposed rules changes
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 16:12:46 -0400
Probably true Yan but as Mike (W0MU) pointed out how will I know in advance that I might be in the top 10 in some category and therefore might need to provide a recording? My granddaughter is a ham but would be hard pressed to float a 100USD for a netbook computer at the moment on her own. So I guess she would need to make sure she doesn't end up in the top 10 such that she needs a recording. [Fortunately, she does her contesting from my station.]

73, Larry  W6NWS

-----Original Message----- From: XV4Y (Yan)