Re: [CQ-Contest] HF Triplexers

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] HF Triplexers
From: "Doug Scribner" <dscribner@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 12:32:47 -0400
Mike,

While operating one of the WRTC test stations during the 2013 IARU Contest, we used the Dunestar triplexer and 10, 15 and 20 meter Dunestar filters. I was very impressed with the perfornamce of all the units.

It sure gives you a lot of flexibility from one triband antenna.

I also use 2 Dunstar 600 Bandpass Filters at my home station.

Doug - K1ZO
Op at AD1T - 2013 WRTC setup test

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Cassidy" <jc_ki7y@q.com>